That’s what I hope to answer. Let’s jump right into price. Aweber starts at $19…
How to Use an Email Service to Deliver Products
Not too long ago, we made sure to begin asking our readers what their biggest struggles were. One question was:
I want to deliver an ebook once people subscribe to my email list. What would be the best way to do this?
After thinking for a few minutes about the issue, I figured that the easiest solution would be to simply send the file as an attachment. Below is the process to send a file as an attachment when people subscribe to your list.
Aweber has a fairly intuitive editor for their messages, which makes adding an attachment to an email a fairly easy process.
- Go to the follow-up messages section for your list.
- Create a new follow-up message, or edit the existing one, with interval of 0. Giving the message an interval of 0 means it will be sent as soon as someone subscribes to your list.
- Once you are in the message editor, simply hit the attachment button and attach your file.
- Complete the email as your normally would.
Delivering a file with GetResponse is a very similar process. I must admit though, that I am partial to GetResponse because they have so many features that Aweber does not.
- Go to the ‘Create Follow-up’ page and select ‘New Email Creator’.
- Fill out the Subject on this page as well as any other information.
- Select a template .
- At the bottom of the page, select the attachment button and attach your file.
- Complete the email as normal.
As you can tell, both of these are very easy solutions that should allow you to easily beef up your email list by delivering ebooks or other products to new subscribers.
Do you have another favorite method of delivering products to new subscribers? Let us know about it in the comments below.